Monday 8 September 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

A weekly bookish meme by BookJourney, where on Mondays you post about the book you are reading! I'm reading two books right now. Which are...

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
I'm really enjoying it so far. This afternoon I got it from my library and I'm now 44% through which has got to be a record for me. It's very readable and suspenseful. 

Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
I'm reading this as a buddy read so I'm only like 60 pages in but already lurv Adam! It's pretty good, maybe  only 4 star material for now though. Whereas WWL is getting close to five stars from me which is rare. 

I also finished Hold Still by Nina LaCour and The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick recently so I shall get those reviews up by Thursday. Just need to find a laptop that will allow gifs :/ what are you reading? Feel free to comment below or make your own post- but before Tuesday! :) bye!

XAria/EmmiX

No comments:

Post a Comment