3. What book do you recommend to absolutely everyone?
Hmmm. There's a few!! Looking for Alaska, Burn for Burn and Twilight are probably my most reccomended.
4. Do you prefer characters with whom you can relate, or ones that are completely different to you?
I like a mix, for example I relate to some characters in the Pretty little liars books and love them, but I love Tris from Divergent and we are as different as can be. I don't really have a preference...
5. What is your favourite classic (if any)?
Probably Little Women... I read half of it at least.
6. How many books do you usually read at a time?
If it's a great book just one but generally 10-15. But I'm usually at very different places in each book.
7. What is something interesting about yourself?
I love music as much as books, especially Paramore. Don't know if it classifies as interesting, but still :D
8. If you could meet any author or any book character, who would you pick and why?
I'd say Tiffany from The silver linings playbook but I'd be scared she might start cursing or yelling at me, so probably Augustus AND Hazel from TFiOS.
9. What fictional setting would you choose to live in if you could?
Rosewood from Pretty Little Liars... Lots of murder around there, but still!
10. How long do you wait to write a review? Do you write it straight after you've finished the book, or do you leave it for a week or more?
I don't like to leave it too long, I like to have memories in my head and the happy/shocked/sad feeling I get when finishing the book.
11. What's your favourite thing about book blogging?
Getting my feelings out... It helps me appreciate books even more.
Read it write now
My addiction books
House of no sleep
Kittens and books
Enchanted by ya
Let books Bee
1- what book made you love reading?
2- are you able to read with noise or distractions around you?
3- what would be the best book you have read this year?
4- do you generally like movie adaptions of books, or not?
5- do you think it's unnecessary to ban books?
6- do you read the same books as your parents or siblings?
7- how many reviews do you do? For example do you review every book you read or just a few?
8- why did you start blogging?
9- how many books do you read (approximately) a week?
10- do you belong to a book club that meets in real life?
11- who is your favourite author?
I'm going to tag more people soon.
Btw it's not compulsory